[NTLK] 2100 Screen Replacement?

From: Russell Martin (abecedarian_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 18:07:45 EDT

I love the Newton OS. I really don't want to switch back to my Palm Vx,
but the one thing that is driving me crazy about the 2100 is its hard
to read screen. It's less readable than the screen on my MP120. The
screen on the Vx is beautiful (and tiny). I thought I saw, either on
this list or on a web page, that it might be possible to replace the
screen on a Newt with a more readable one? Is this true? If so, has
anyone here done it? Was it worth it? How much did it cost? Etc.

Russ Martin
abecedarian_at_mac.com
russell_martin_at_yahoo.com

"That's not what a Mac does. I want a Mac on the PC, I want a Mac on
the PC."
- Bill Gates