Re: [NTLK] MP 2100 problems. Help

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 02:36:35 EDT

In order to find out what your problem is, you should set date and time
correctly and then switch the Newt off and on again.
Even if the battery is low the Supercap in the Newt (not a backup battery)
should hold the voltage up to 4-5 hours.
If everything is fine, the supercap is probably ok and its more the battery.
You can also try to leave your Newt on the power adaptor over night and try
again next day if the clock works correct.

My guess is that the supercap is dead or the RTC itself (the clock is
running normally if you leave the Newt on?)

Johannes