Re: [NTLK] Sync Newton with Mac OS X?

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 02:58:44 EDT

on 01-10-2002 8:18, John Anderson at dearjohn_at_everchanging.com wrote:

> How many people would make use of IrDA sync?

I think a lot of people would like this (thinking it's easy, which it
probably will be ;-) but not realizing the battery drain and especially the
speed. (or more correctly, the lack of it !)

I would add this last if I were a developer, especially considering the
number of new Macs with infrared (absolutely zero at the moment !)

Robert Benschop