[NTLK] Wireless

From: John Anderson (dearjohn_at_everchanging.com)
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 12:25:52 EDT

Yeah, I have a Lynksys wireless access point router (my Airport Base
station never got good range) and a Lynksys wireless card for the
Newton, but it looks like I'm gonna have to return the wireless card.
It's weird... I can connect and download one web page, but then all
future connections fail until I restart, even if i disconnect. I don't
think it's my router, because this even happens if I go to a server on
the same subnet as me.

If I do return the card, what's the best wireless card for the Newton
that I can pick up at a Fry's?

j.