Re: [NTLK] NYCnug, Well...

From: Nathan Freitas (nathan_at_freitas.net)
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 12:35:46 EDT

Alright, well, now that we have some names for the group, we should have
a meeting. I propose we all meet up at the new Apple store in SoHo in
the next two weeks sometime. After having some fun there (demonstrating
to unsuspecting customers the "new" Apple PDA), we can move onto a local
pub or cafe?

+Nathan