[NTLK] the icecast server list

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sat Oct 05 2002 - 07:16:57 EDT

I installed the MAD Max last night to try out the streaming mp3 radio
over wireless, that was talked about here 18th of Sept.

Wow- it works rather well. Good job there.

However at this time the yp.icecast.org site locks up then crashes
Newtscape, but I thought that was one that would work? Just
displaying that site, not trying to connect to a streaming server.
I've only tried connecting via wireless.

I have tried table on, tables off, images are/ are not loading.

Can someone else post if it works on their setup still, or not? I've
got lots of heap and much space open on my flash card.

Thanks,

Brian