Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V2 #683

From: d0pp13r (doppler_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Oct 06 2002 - 16:45:58 EDT

On 2002-10-06 21.13, "newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net" <newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net=

wrote:

> I=B4m thinking about buying a Nokia Card phone 2.0 and have looked a
> while in the archives but I am unsure about this:
> if my operator doesn't allow requiring a PIN before making a call to
> be disabled is it still possible to use the card phone?

sure thang - it will w=F6rk anyway. i never use PIN codes on my devices,
except for one - the newt! why would you like to use the PIN on the newt
anyway?

BTW - the card phone is a marvel, but wait before you go out and buy it, id
suggest you wait until we know whether the trotter card will work or not, i=
is even more handy. the problem with NCP 2 is that it will make your MP eve=
more clumsy.... the exterior part of the trotter is 7mm, vs the 35mm of an
NCP card - it makes a difference, trust me!

                      roman pixell

_________karmatic_experience_group__

         mailto: roman_at_pixell.net
         phone: +46 (0) 8 643 83 00