Re: [NTLK] ATA Known Issue?

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 18:51:22 EDT

>I just received a 32MB CF card and adapter from Kingston today and I
>am having the same problem. Aside from the reset and the 'hack'
>message, the card seems to be working flawlessly. I was wondering
>if anyone else had run into this problem, and whether a solution had
>been found. Thanks.

This is one of the known bugs in the software protection. It will be
fixed for RC2 that I'll release in the worst case next Monday (it
will include at least the fix for the eMate bug as well).

It only affects registered users (and apparently with a single
license, that's why I didn't notice it myself).

Paul

--
NPDS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/
Apache: http://www.kallisys.com/