[NTLK] Question On Development...

From: Andre Garzia (soapdog_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 11:08:05 EDT

Hi Folks,

i did not achieve success buying a newton yet, dollar is four to one=20
here in Brazil, so a simple MP120 cost me 300 bucks... but as i have=20
researched the newton toolkit is a cross compiler, so i can sit in my=20
mac and deploy applications using NewtonScript, right?

So can someone send me a couple good links on newtonscript development,=20=

and there's anyway to test de app on a mac, i can't find any emulator...

i want to start studing newton development now since i am doing nothing=20=

for the better of community, i guess dollar will only go down in a=20
couple months when new president is elected.

Cheers
Andre Alves Garzia =EF=A3=BF 2002 =EF=A3=BF BRAZIL
mailto://soapdog_at_mac.com