Re: [NTLK] NYCNUG now NYCDAUG

From: Peter M. Fine (pmf_at_nycdaug.org)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 19:47:26 EDT

In case I was not clear, If you want my help and want to gear up
Newton meeting interest here in NYC,
let me know. I am open to it. But if you check out our pages (all
of them) as they exist today, take time
and read the minutes of when we were all Newton a few years ago.

NYCDAUG if it only supported Newton would have been long dead as a UG
of 5 or 10 is a tough one to maintain month to month compared to
doing a mail list . I know first hand

FYI, NYCDAUG has lots of affiliations and is an official Apple User
Group as well.

But, it is up to you. I am only offering my years of experience and
our site if interested.

Thanks and best of luck.

- Peter

--

================================================= Peter M. Fine President, New York City Digital Assistant Users' Group (NYCDAUG) The PDA-centric User Group for all of you. pmf_at_nycdaug.org | http://www.nycdaug.org ==================================================