[NTLK] FS: Calise leather Cases for 110 and 120s

From: Newtvana (newton_at_ordersomewherechaos.com)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 22:59:03 EDT

I have a few Original *new* leather Calise cases for the 110 and 120
(maybe the 130 as well?) I'm willing to trade them or sell them. Here's
what I'd like:

1) 4 or 8 mb Flash RAM card

(I'm trying to make an Emergency back up card with Ethernet drivers on
it.)

2) Newt Compatible Ethernet Card

(The WaveLAN Silver sucks down the batteries, don't it?)

3) $10 + Shipping

Please contact me off list. I'm in Portland Oregon, so US funds/orders
wold be great. But hey, if you really want one of these outside the US,
we can work something out perhaps.

...Ross...

--
What should I do with my life?
          "Agitate. Agitate, Agitate." - Frederick Douglass