Re: [NTLK] NYC users' meeting

From: Nathan Freitas (nathan_at_freitas.net)
Date: Thu Oct 10 2002 - 10:50:08 EDT

Sounds like a good approach to the NYCDAUG issue. Also, I work in the
neighborhood, and know plenty of friendly, affordable (by New York
standards) places where we could end up. Maybe we can even take a walk
up to Washington Square Park, for a demonstration of Newton Wi-Fi using
the free NYCWireless "hotspot" node (www.nycwireless.net).