[NTLK] Connecting NIE via serial?

From: eric engle (engleerica_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 10 2002 - 14:49:06 EDT

I want to congratulate Victor on graduating and thank
him for his help.

NIE is now sending and claiming to have sent the email
- but nothing is in my inbox - hopefully tomorrow?

I know the number for my incoming mail server (pop3)
and the name of my outgoing smtp server

But still am not sure if host and server are synonyms
or antonyms.

And while it :claims: to send I still have not
recieved anything in my inbox.

Any faqs? I have literally spent hours trying to
change combinations to make it function.

=====
My Web sites:
http://www.lexnet.bravepages.com/ind.htm (law)
http://www.geocities.com/newtontechspecs (Newton)

Help! I need to buy a copy of code warrior pro version 4 (i.e. with pascal) for x86 work (nowhere on ebay germany)