[NTLK] SimpleMail (Was: Re: How do I get the NCK desktop functionality with NCU?)

From: Trent Tuggle (Trent_at_Tuggle.Org)
Date: Thu Oct 10 2002 - 16:17:20 EDT

SimpleMail is installed into the InOut box application. It becomes part
of it. When you create a new note, for example, not only can you now
fax the note, but you can select "Mail" and then the simplemail
destination slip comes up. You configure your simplemail by adding
"SimpleMail" information to your user card or workplace cards, and also
by opening InOut and selecting SimpleMail Prefs from the "i" button.