Re: [NTLK] SimpleMail (Was: Re: How do I get the NCK desktop functionality with NCU?)

From: splendor_at_ctgonline.org
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 01:15:42 EDT

Ahhhh..... there it is. I'll try it Saturday when I'm back on a network
without a hardcore firewall.

Thanks! And then we'll see if I can make dhcp and Newtscape
work....

> SimpleMail is installed into the InOut box application. It becomes
> part of it. When you create a new note, for example, not only can you
> now fax the note, but you can select "Mail" and then the simplemail
> destination slip comes up. You configure your simplemail by adding
> "SimpleMail" information to your user card or workplace cards, and
> also by opening InOut and selecting SimpleMail Prefs from the "i"
> button.
>
> Paul Braun wrote:
>
> >I've tried to install SimpleMail several times from the pkg's on
> >UNNA, but no matter what I try, it doesn't show up on the Newt. I'll
> >try and figure out how to delete installed pkg's and try again...
> >

> --
> Read the Newton FAQ: http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/

Paul Braun WD9GCO
2102 Yorktowne Dr
Valparaiso, IN 46383
splendor_at_laidbak.com

"A computer without Microsoft software is like a dog without a bunch of bricks tied to its head."