Re: [NTLK] NewtStumbler?

From: Harlan Feinstein (harlan_at_feinsteins.net)
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 07:58:12 EDT

  Andy> I have a question about the wireless support on the newton. Do
  Andy> the drivers allow the card to go in to an ad-hoc mode? Is it
  Andy> even possible with how the newton handles the connection (I'm
  Andy> trying to come back to speed from my old 110 six years ago).
  Andy> Has anybody made an application like "Netstumbler" on the newt?

There's a setting for it in the driver. I don't know anyone who uses
ad-hoc mode, so no way for me to test it. I'm not even sure how an
ad-hoc mode network would reach the internet.

--Harlan