Re: [NTLK] Simple Newton 2100 memory question

From: Martin Baird (martinbaird_at_attbi.com)
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 12:02:58 EDT

Michael,
Thanks very much for your reply. And, I'm sorry it has taken me two weeks
to reply but I was attending to a family member in the hospital for a week.
My problem was solved when I went through and manually deleted about 2000
old To Do items. It seems that To Do Cleaner won't work if you have more
than about 1000 To Do items. SBM Utilities was also very helpful in getting
things cleared up.
Thanks again for your kind help.
Sincerely,
Martin Baird