Re: [NTLK] Simple Newton 2100 memory question

From: Martin Baird (martinbaird_at_attbi.com)
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 12:14:33 EDT

Laurent,
Thanks for your help. I'm sorry it has taken me two weeks to reply, but I
was attending to a family member in the hospital for a week.
You, and some others, were right. My problem was solved when I went through
and manually deleted about 2000 old To Do items. It seems that To Do
Cleaner won't work if you have more than about 1000 To Do items.
Thank you again for your help.
Sincerely,
Martin Baird