Re: [NTLK] Transferring Entourage addresses into MP 110

From: Simon Roberts (srob_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Oct 12 2002 - 12:51:32 EDT

On Saturday, October 12, 2002, at 06:17 pm, Mark Fuller wrote:

> I would like to transfer my phonebook from Entourage to my MP 110. I
> know
> about the utility for OS 2.0 but I only have 1.3. Is there any way to
> do

This should be possible as follows:

1. Export your contacts from Entourage as a text file using
"File->Export Contacts..."
2. Open the file in your favorite text editor. Decide which of the many
tab-separated fields that you want to transfer to your Newton (the
records seem to be separated by CR).
3. Use NTK to create a names file template which matches the
information that you wish to import from the Entourage generated file.
4. Synchronize using NTK.

Hope this helps,

Simon