Re: [NTLK] PouTen icon, was Re: Xsync naming

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Sat Oct 12 2002 - 12:57:02 EDT

on 11-10-2002 11:41, Norman Palardy at palardyn_at_shaw.ca wrote:

> At that point I'd already be talking to the porcelain gods
> I can't stand poutine which makes me a bad canuck, I guess

This depends largely where you eat it, I've eaten Poutine last summer in La
Tuque in the heartlands of Quebec and it was served as 'the best Poutine in
the country' and I don't think I've ever had anything this foul in all of my
life !
On the other hand, at 'Chez Ben On S'Bourre La Bedaine' in Granby I had two
big portions (on different days, mind you!) and it was delicious...

Robert Benschop