[NTLK] Inline calculator & minimizing/switching between apps...

From: sopha (sophalicus_at_charter.net)
Date: Sun Oct 13 2002 - 20:41:01 EDT

hello all,

i am looking for a calculator to replace the one included in nos 2.0. it
just hogs to much screen space. and anyways, whats the deal with switching
between apps or "minimizing" them? is this even possible on a newt?

but, back to my query. i seem to remember reading about an inline calculator
extension that would make it possible for one to do calculations inline of
say anywhere one could print characters? i can't seem to remember the name
of it and my meager searching pulled up nothing. this tool would be perfect
i think. any leads?

thanks.

//christian