Re: [NTLK] Newton as (Wacom-style) Tablet?

From: John Skinner (john_at_johnskinner.net)
Date: Tue Oct 15 2002 - 15:23:05 EDT

SimpleMail had some additional packages called sketchmail that would let you
draw in different colors in the Notes program, then you can email the .GIF
file to yourself as an attachment. I messed around with this for a while and
it was pretty cool!

See it at...

http://www.venus.dti.ne.jp/~yos/newton/sketchmail4simplemail.html
On 10/15/02 1:39 PM, "Alex Lannin" <alexlannin_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

P.S. This is the second time today I have answered two questions with the
same answer!