[NTLK] Newtscape Offline Forms?

From: James Spahr (jsp_at_designframe.com)
Date: Sun Oct 20 2002 - 13:49:17 EDT

I am looking at:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/saweyer/newton/newtscape/docs/advform.htm

I'd like to be able to have a Newtscape book that has html forms
(easy). After the forms have been filled out I'd like the HTTP POST
requests (ie what a browser generates when you click on a 'submit
button') to be put into my Newton's outbox, pending an internet
connection. Is this possible?

--

Details:

I teach a couple college courses and have a custom PHP/MySQL site that I use to manage attendance/grades/notes/etc. I'd like to be able to use the Newton to enter data (grading/attendance) while it is not connected to the internet.

Looks like I can use mailto: urls, but HTTP POST would be so much easier for me, plus the HTTP GET encoding used may be problematic -- so if I'm missing something in the docs, please let me know!

James.