Re: [NTLK] nSync progress update

From: John Anderson (dearjohn_at_everchanging.com)
Date: Sun Oct 20 2002 - 22:06:26 EDT

That would indeed be it... there is a special case for names with no
last name but none for users with no last name. You've found the first
bug :-)

Try adding a space or something for their first name, and I'll have it
fixed for Preview 2. Also, FYI, I don't think the list accepts
enclosures, so you'll need to send it to me directly.

John Anderson