Re: [NTLK] nSync progress update

From: Todd Krahenbuhl (tkrahenb_at_cps.gonzaga.edu)
Date: Sun Oct 20 2002 - 21:41:19 EDT

John,

I downloaded the nSync Public Preview 1 tonight, and tried three times, but
it kept hanging on my 7th entry in my address book. I think it may be
because that one has no first name, but is only a last name, address, and
phone number for some family friends. Anyways, just a guess. Here is my
nSync.txt log. Hope to hear from you soon, and good luck on the rest of the
program.

Later,
     -Todd

--