Re: [NTLK] Ebay Alert...

From: Glen Warner (gdwarner_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 04:04:53 EDT

"Dan" <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com> wrote:

(*snip*)

> P.S. I did some digging and found a link with a CD of newton
software he is
> selling. Here is the link:

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1391012922

I almost bought this; I ended up buying one that only sells for $5.00;
seems to be a good collection. At the same time, I sent off for the
UNA collection: two CDs full of stuff (thanks, Victor!)! The cost?
$8.00 ... but I sent a bit extra for donations and such.

(*snip*)

> Of course if you have one slow connection, and just don't want to
hunt
> around for the stuff.....buy the UNNA CD before the ebay......it d
> helps keep this list an the archives going. :)

Yeah, what Dan said ...!

I am in the process of educating a couple of my nieces in all things
Newton (well, all things eMate), and the CDs are coming in handy,
that's for sure ....

--gdw