Re: [NTLK] Good battery deal????

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 07:01:08 EDT

That's a good price for the amount of batts., but rechargable alks. don't =
have as many recharge cycles as NiMH or NiCD's. I've recharged a set of =
4-NiCD's AA's everyday for three years, over a thousand recharge cycles. =
I've use a set of 4-NiMH's AA's everyday for two years, after 700 recharge =
cycles they just started to show memory effect, after deep draining once =
they last as new. :-)
------------------
>Advice? Haven't bought any batteries (NIMH or otherwise) or a battery =
holder
>for my 2000 yet...
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3D1391581395&rd=3D1
>
>Is this a good deal?
>
>Thanks,
>
>John

!ooW
Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group...over $J's Live body.