[NTLK] bootstrapping success

From: Daniel Ridge (dskr_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 17:00:56 EDT

Hello,

Thanks to a number of helpful persons, I was able to use the docking
protocol guide on Paul Guyot's page to construct a trivial loader to
get Sloup onto my Newton MP2100.

A number of other helpful persons suggested that bootstrapping an
MP2100 without either a serial dongle or a flash card was not possible.
The good news is that it can be done with a compatible PCMCIA modem --
which are substatially easier to find and cheaper than dongles.

I'll continue to work on a bootstrapping scheme for IrDA.

Thanks,
        DSKR