[NTLK] nMame

From: Charles Isaac (newton_at_aslannet.org)
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 16:32:56 EDT

Brian,

How about.... user specified keys. Place at the Bottom the screen an
arrow (like the YAZI NSWE button) button and then have three or four
user definable buttons. SOmething like two to the left and two the
right and of course Hyperspace right in the middle of the arrows.

This way I would just have to tap. Of course the best use for this is
on the airplane.
Charles