Re: [NTLK] What is a WALT??

From: Ashley Campbell (awc2_at_buyclamsonline.com)
Date: Fri Oct 25 2002 - 13:47:21 EDT

On Friday, October 25, 2002, at 02:08 PM, Shane Hunter wrote:

> This WALT business is VERY intriguing! Maybe I'll go to my ex's and
> see if
> some Jonathon components are in her walls! ;-)

That looks an awful lot like a PowerBook. It has the same plastic,
similar speaker concepts, the brightness and contrast sliders, and a
screen that looks a lot like a Mac, not a Newton. Scans of the user
manual would be well worthwhile.

(That the pen is wired and has a button also leave me suspicious about
its Newton-ness. Don't get me wrong, though, it's extremely cool!)

-awc