Re: [NTLK] Ozgunner / Ebay Alert

From: Katarina Gubler (bubbles9413_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 25 2002 - 16:34:06 EDT

I have heard of someone, name left out, that received one of these software cds FULL of viruses so BEWARE!! Then after this person complained they were completely harrassed by the infamous Oz....on and off of eBay, so please beware. I have also purchased the $5 CD and it seemed to have everything I needed on it.
Kat-
 Neil McGillivray <nmcgillivray_at_mac.com> wrote:I bought a Software CD from this guy when I was fresh to Newton (I had
just won a bid on a MP130, before getting my feet and buying a MP2100
as well).
At the time he made it sound like it was a collectible. In fact it's
just a home authored CD-R.
I told Ebay at the time, that the description was misleading but he is
star rated highly and I was new and not rated. Result more offers of
'collectible' software.

I agree with the warning.

--
Neil McGillivray