Re: [NTLK] high power wifi

From: Jeffrey M. Swiger (n8noe_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sat Oct 26 2002 - 16:48:24 EDT

YES!.. You can build a Amplifier!.. But this is VERY DANGEROUS... Your
in the 2,4GHz range ( About the Same as the Microwave you COOK with)..
I'd be very careful about this!.. You can use an external Antenna with
some gain, and have the Directional antenna pointing it that
direction?... Jeff

( I'm a Ham opp., YES I can build 1 Amplifier a year for personal use,
the Higher in Freq. You go, the more dangerous it is!...)