[NTLK] alt.rec thinking too much

From: Francois Baligant (newtontalk_at_nikita.cx)
Date: Sat Oct 26 2002 - 17:17:19 EDT

    I tried to use Paul's alt.rec (0.7a1) handwriting recognization enhancement for a few days
    but on a couple of times (twice a day), the Newton would start "thinking" (lightbulb on the top
    of screen) and never resume processing... Reset is then the only solution.

    I noticed this happend generally when I try to erase something but I miss it and it starts
    drawing over instead.

    I have a MP2100 running OS 717260.

    Is it a know bug or do I have something else installed that might conflict with it ?

    cheers,
    Francois

Francois Baligant - http://www.pingouin.be
Change the numbers, change your Life!