Re: [NTLK] Go to slashdot.org and vote!

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sun Oct 27 2002 - 22:25:44 EST

somewhere near the temporal coordinates of 10/27/02 11:06 AM, the entity
known as James Elliott transmitted the following from
james.elliott_at_newted.org:

> It's on the main page. You've just to scroll down a bit, and it's on
> the right.
>
> -James
>
>> Care to give a URL for that poll? Its not obvious to me, at least.

That thing that's labeled 'Slashdot Poll', you know, the one that asks who
your fantasy Emma Peel would be. That would be the poll that doesn't ask
about PDAs.

- Eric.