[NTLK] LAnug next meetings

From: martina wilson (mwilson_at_newted.org)
Date: Sun Oct 27 2002 - 22:25:17 EST

well we are going to get together not once but twice! yes we will meet
on nov the 16th at the Grove. let's gather at about 7:30 at the genius
bar. i'll be wearing my newtontalk t.shirt so you all can spot me.
then if that's not enough newton, we will be adding a second meeting
for our friends in southern L.A. we will meeting at the Newport Apple
Store on the 30th of nov. please feel free to contact us if you have
any questions

defy: a body in motion stays in motion... a body at rest is left
behind
martina wilson
LAnug vice pres
LAnug_at_earthlink.net