Re: [NTLK] Newton 2x00 internal ram

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 16:00:34 EST

Haveb't tried the Smartmedia cards yet. I use the CF because of the =
higher capacities and the Olympus uses only SM.
IIRC, somebody posted that the MD worked but check the archives. Somebody =
else posted that the Toshiba 2 GB HD card worked but check the archives.
>DO any of those work with the smart media flash cards along with paul's =
ata
>driver? i cant wait til i know that the micro drives work with it. i may =
be
>coming into possesion of one or two...8-)
>
>LAG

!ooW
Pres. of Los Angeles Newton Users Group...over $J's Live body.