Re: [NTLK] Wireless

From: martina wilson (mwilson_at_newted.org)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 01:17:54 EST

these guys are great! i got an antenea from them that attaches to my
orinico gold wireless card in my newton and extends its range. neat
little magnitic base. just right for attaches to a car roof once that
newtstumbler is done.

On Monday, October 28, 2002, at 07:40 PM, Jim Johnston wrote:

> the other day someone was talking about needing to punch through some
> serious stone. Talk to the guys at Hyperlink Technologies. For less
> than $200 each they set us up with some antennas and amplifiers that
> kick signal through our bomb shelter built school.
> http://www.hyperlinktech.com/index.html
>
> Jim Johnston
> Teacher
> Newton User

defy: a body in motion stays in motion... a body at rest is left
behind
martina wilson
LAnug vice pres
LAnug_at_earthlink.net