[NTLK] Portland, OR user crying for help . . .

From: KC Bug (kcsbug_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 05:36:05 EST

Hi guys,

I just moved to the area not too long ago, and due to
a car not keeping up on the way to the airport... my
Newton's AC adapter is in Mississippi and I'm in
Portland OR!

My batt is gone, and I really need to recharge... my
battery cage and all other accessories are in a bag
that's not been shipped yet. Is there a really nice
user out there who'd be willing to chat Newton for
about 45 minunts to give me a bit of a charge at one
of the many, many Starbucks or other coffe houses in
the area?

I'd be forever greatful....

KC