[NTLK] TRI-Newt (Portland Tri-Metro Area Newton Users)

From: KC Bug (kcsbug_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 31 2002 - 02:03:05 EST

After the response I got from the Newton users in
Portland, OR... I have to ask:

Who'd be willing to meet at Pioneer Square with other
Newton users to talk about problems, our little green
wonders, beam things, talk about other various topics
and make the Palm people feel left out? :)

If your interested in such a meet, please let me (KC)
know... I've never met any other Newton users until
now (except for who showed me one, a good friend back
home) and would like to setup a meet of locals
(Washington is included! I know Vancouver is like a
suberb to us!) for good times, and who knows what!

KC