[NTLK] Word Newt or Lextionary on a mp 120, comments on either?

From: sopha (sophalicus_at_charter.net)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 14:45:08 EST

hey all,

a dictionary for my newt would totally rawk, but if i were to use either of
these programs, assuming they will run on my 120, i'd need to invest in a
larger memory card than the 2 meg one i have currently.

the info for wordnewt i found says it was developed on a 2100 and this
"probobly" means that it would be incompatible on my 120.

lextionary looks like it'll run on a 120, but there is nothing
specificically saying it will.

anyone running either program on a mp 120, know if they will, and or have
any general thoughts or ideas on either program?

thanks.

//christian