[NTLK] Can I use a Stowaway keyboard?

From: G.E. Ross (g.e.ross_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 17:03:07 EST

I've been thinking of getting a Newton keyboard and in researching things I
ended up at

http://www.splorp.com/newton/stowaway/

where I found a link to

http://www.iptel-now.de/HOWTO/SER_PALM_KBD/ser_palm_kbd.html

and a link to download a Newton serial driver for the stowaway keyboard!

Does anyone know if this is all you need or are there connector issues? Is
there still work to be done turning this into a package?

I would pay a reasonable fee for software to use such a groovy keyboard. I
would think the development issues left at this point can't be too huge.

Anyone know what the story is?

Glenn