Re: [NTLK] Can I use a Stowaway keyboard?

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond_at_jameswhale.com)
Date: Tue Oct 29 2002 - 19:00:07 EST

At 06:24 PM 10/29/2002 -0500, "G.E. Ross" <g.e.ross_at_sympatico.ca> wrote:

>where I found a link to
>
>http://www.iptel-now.de/HOWTO/SER_PALM_KBD/ser_palm_kbd.html
>
>and a link to download a Newton serial driver for the stowaway keyboard!
>
>Does anyone know if this is all you need or are there connector issues? Is
>there still work to be done turning this into a package?

I think that's an IPAQ driver for a Newton keyboard.

Presence of an "Imakefile" file in the tarball suggests that to me.

-Jeremy

--
Jeremy Bond Shepherd
jbond_at_jameswhale.com

Americans practice different faiths in churches, synagogues, mosques and temples. And many good people practice no faith at all. - George W. Bush, finally gets it right in his Easter Address of 2002 My PGP key is available on public keyservers.