Re: [NTLK] Avoid GEM ENTERPRISES

From: Loren Finkelstein (Loren_at_Finkelstein.Net)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 07:58:52 PDT

My experiences with GEM have been fine. I have bought 2 Newtons from them
and have no complaints.

No offense, Ferdi, but you being a competitor of theirs makes this e-mail
seem like nothing more than a smear campaign. If a customer of theirs wants
to air a complaint, that's one thing, but for a competitor of theirs to send
an e-mail message like this, well, it's just not cool.

IMHO, of course.

Loren