Re: [NTLK] Current Apple inventory

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 14:10:27 PDT

On 03/09/02 16:43, "Daniel Padilla" <daniel.padilla_at_wanadoo.es> wrote:

>> Hello to all you good green folk out there. Newbie here from Edmonton,
>> Canada, where we are witnessing a sudden blossoming of fervent
>> Newtmania....not the least of which is occurring among employees
>> in the service dept of one of the biggest Mac shops in our province.
>> They are mucho interested in wireless/airport, various "war-" activities
>> and of course, the Newton.
>> Upon my request, they conveniently supplied this list
>> of parts currently available from Apple, and then one of their number
>> said that perhaps it would be of interest to the whole list....so I hope
> this
>> is not too spammy or redundant....
>>

> Redundant?? I think the emate display assembly will fly!

Maybe. Is this the specific part that will replace the ribbon display cable
that is punctured? If so, how much?

-Laurent.

brain dump n.: [common] The act of telling someone everything one knows
about a particular topic or project. Typically used when someone is going to
let a new party maintain a piece of code. Conceptually analogous to an
operating system core dump in that it saves a lot of useful state before an
exit. "You'll have to give me a brain dump on FOOBAR before you start your
new job at HackerCorp." See core dump (sense 4). At Sun, this is also known
as `TOI' (transfer of information).