Re: [NTLK] must have software

From: Robert Locatelli (sickofthecrap_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 14:32:53 PDT

"fl02pe_at_badger.ac.BrockU.CA" wrote @ 3.9.2002 12:31 Uhr /
<fl02pe_at_badger.ac.BrockU.CA>:
> does anyone have a collection thats good??
> just for normal operation that is!
I've made a CD set with lots of good pkgs, many from UNNA and a folder with
aliases. The aliases point to essential packages and if you drag them onto
NCU these packages get installed. By changing the names of the aliases with
sequential numbers I can easily determine the order of installation and by
sorting them into different folders one can distinguish different sets of
software, as e.g. LunaSuite, Works related things or GPS software. This lets
me finish a reinstallation after brain wipe within few minutes and whats
more important w/o thinking :-)

--
With best Regards / Viele Gruesse!
Marco Mailand