Re: [NTLK] Why won't my newt charge??

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 00:37:28 PDT

Or, if you are good in hardware modifications, you can try to modify your
battery tray as described from my friend Marco Mailand at:
http://slsbd.psi.ch/~mmailand/Npages/Naccu/Naccu.html
Or you buy an old battery pack, either you can still use it or you refurbish
it as described for instance at:
http://www.pda-soft.de/mp2k_battery_pack.html

For the MP2x00 there is no little switch to be depressed like in the MP120
models, there are two contacts for the built in thermistor, which are used
as well to indicate a rechargeable pack.

Johannes