[NTLK] Wireless Modem for my Newton?

From: J. Eagan Rackley (jrackley_at_electronicbingo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 04 2002 - 11:47:24 PDT

Hello Everyone,

I looked online for this, but couldn't directly locate a resource, and I
always like to hear it from people anyway :).

A friend of mine once had a wireless modem that had a receiver that
plugged into his phone line, and then a PCMCIA card that plugged into
his laptop. He could then sit on the couch, a large distance from his
desk/phone cord, and surf the web / check e-mail etc.

Well, I thought it would be ideal to do this with my Newton, however I
don't know if any of the cards are supported (I don't even know who
makes them yet :P :P :P). I would like to be able to hop over to the
bedroom/bathroom/tv room and surf with newtscape, or check my mail.

Not that I'm complaining, i love the way my newt works now:). This would
just make things even more simple! :)

Thanks!

-Eagan Rackley