Re: [NTLK] SCAVENGED -> Found Lucent WAVELan Silver...

From: Beno Chapman (beno_chapman_at_wgbh.org)
Date: Fri Sep 06 2002 - 12:40:25 PDT

I have the same set up, card and all and have yet to get it work properly.
My Newton recognizes it but it keep reporting a error with the DNS server
when I give it hard ip and doesn't resolve anything when I have it set to
DHCP. I have it set to use AppleTalk as well and can't see any printers or
desktops or zones.

Beno