Re: [NTLK] Avoid GEM ENTERPRISES - they are just Fraudsters!!

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Sun Sep 08 2002 - 01:08:17 PDT

on 06-09-2002 5:33, Jeffrey M. Swiger at n8noe_at_mac.com wrote:

> I converse with GEM , I have E-Mail and phone calls from one of the
> Tech people there, on a fairly regular basis.

-snip-

> "NEVER" a problem!!.. I'm not sure the whole story, nor do I care, but

-snip-

> Seem the Subject has been going for some time now, and it's getting old!..

The numerous posting with the general bearing 'I only had a good time with
GEM' seem to be missing the point, nobody argues with the fact that GEM is
doing great in the majority of cases, the thing being discussed is what they
do when thing go awry.

I think this is the reason the subject is being discussed more than it
should, too many posting in the 'I really had good service' vein...

Robert Benschop