Re: [NTLK] Ramblings and Wishes

From: Dave Bonhoff (gtidave_at_golden.net)
Date: Wed Sep 11 2002 - 09:14:19 PDT

*I used to get this problem with SM as well. Usually it was because I had
*some spam with an evil text encoding (like EUC-KR or BIG5) that SM didn't
*like because it had weird characters in it. I don't think there's a
*workaround.

I get virtually NO spam as my ISP has a very effective filtering system in place. Weird encoding may be a likely cause...

*Do you use a '61 fixer? I recommend Heaven or Hell:
*http://www.saryo.org/basuke/software/heaven-or-hell-101.sit.hqx
*
*I have it set to only check at power-off, which works great for me. I
*very seldom get a '61.

I'm trying SysPatch right now, but will keep that in mind!

*Use pages that don't have them :) PlinkIT! is a good site that has
*"light" links for PDAs:
*
*http://members.bellatlantic.net/~blumax/plinkit/

Nice site. some dead links, but a great resource!
Thanks!
Dave